Furiously Typing on the PlayBook (The B&B Podcast 64)
Furiously Typing on the PlayBook is episode 64 of The B&B Podcast, A weekly technology show.
|← Previous Episode||Next Episode →|
In this episode Shawn and Ben talk about grilled cheese bacon burgers, shooting at cats with automated paintball rifles, what does "GTD" mean anyway, the craziness of Apple rumors leading up to WWDC, traveling with only an iPad, and using a Mac mini as a server.
Initially Released June 7, 2012
Runtime 56 minutes
Episode Page Furiously Typing on the PlayBook
Recurring Topics and Characters
The 5by5 Wiki needs your help cataloging topics in episodes of your favorite shows. See the project page.
The 5by5 Wiki needs your help writing up summaries of major discussion topics in episodes of your favorite shows. See the project page.
The 5by5 Wiki needs your help documenting meaningful quotes from episodes.
- Apple’s hardware “dilemma” « counternotions
- Fully Automated Paintball Sentry (video 17 of 18) - YouTube
- The Sentry Project
- Dave Lee - GTD sucks for creative work. Here's an alternative system.
- Carl’s Jr.® | Delicious Food. Tasty Facts.
- Marcosoft - All this
- Upload to Amazon S3 from Dropbox using Hazel « Macdrifter
- WWDC Casting Call | Pat Dryburgh
- iTranslate Voice for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation) and iPad on the iTunes App Store
- Word Lens for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPod touch (4th generation), iPad 2 Wi-Fi, iPad 2 Wi-Fi + 3G, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad Wi-Fi + 4G on the iTunes App Store
- MacSparky - Blog - iPad Track Changes with Office² HD
- On Reporting Rumors — 512 Pixels